All applications will be considered, so don’t hesitate in applying.
- Application deadlines: Speaker Submissions close on 30 October 2016.
- Vendor presentations are rarely accepted. We are primarily looking for practical and engaging 'end users', presenters who are vendor-agnostic and sales-pitch free.
- In the vast majority of cases, we do not pay speakers. However, we sometimes cover travel and accommodation costs, plus we offer a VIP pass to attend the event, plus offer discounts for your close colleagues.
- We do not charge speakers to speak.
- Presentations are 20 minutes long, including 3-5 minutes of Q&A.
- ACEvents is working hard to implement 50:50 speaker gender equality across all our education events.
Benefits of Speaking:
- Complementary VIP 'all access' pass
- 10% discount to your colleagues to join you at the Digital Health Show.
- Exposure and career development in front of 100's, if not 1000's of business leaders
- Share the stage with some of the world's most admired thought leaders from the health industry
- Your chance to make a difference!
Note to Vendors:
We will not disclose personal information about you to anyone outside the Digital Health Showwithout your consent.
In order to maintain the neutrality and credibility of the Digital Health Show, speakers from the vendor community are very rarely accepted for main agenda sessions, however we do reserve a few special speaking times as part of our sponsorship packages.